Saturday, May 26, 2012

[DOWNLOAD] NYC - HAINA PV and MUSIC STATION PERFORMANCE

Good news GUYS~~~~!! I finally got a permission from the owner of this entry in our LIVEJOURNAL COMMUNITY to post this entry of her here in my blog for you guys, I want to share it to you.. ^_^
They sub HAINA PV and the Live Stage Performance in Music Station (which I posted a while ago).. It's in a hardsubbed format.. Also, this entry has a password, it's already included in the entry so don't worry.. ^_^
^_^ ENJOY GUYS!!
HERE IT IS~~~~~






DOWNLOAD:

[NOTE: GUYS, YOU SHOULD HAVE A LIVEJOURNAL ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD THIS FILES IN LIVEJOURNAL]


CREDITS TO cometbender and jounetsu-8 livejournal
^_^


I AM VERY HAPPY!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey
    I have a question ... I would like to join your group on livejournal (I have an account) but I dont understand it well ... I have read the rules and such but I'm not known with livejournal

    ReplyDelete